Guitar Templates

The Vendors and Suppliers Forum is where members are encouraged to post up details of suppliers they have used and had a good experience with. If you have had a bad experience with a vendor then please don't post details of same in this forum as we have no desire to end up being the subject of legal action from a disgruntled supplier...or a member. If you have had an exceptionally bad experience with a supplier then PM or email one of the admins. Note that this forum is not intended as a list of ANZLF sanctioned suppliers...we used to have a forum along these lines but after admins were forced to go into bat to help members resolve issues with a couple of vendors we removed the forum.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

kiwigeo
Admin

Guitar Templates

Post by kiwigeo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:13 pm

A Brisbane based luthier supplier who Ive had dealings with on numerous occasions:

https://guitartemplates.com.au/#
Martin

joel
Blackwood

Re: Guitar Templates

Post by joel » Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:30 pm

I can second this recommendation.
- If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs. - David Daye.

- The mouth of a happy man is filled with beer. -

56nortondomy
Blackwood

Post by 56nortondomy » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:29 pm

Yes I'll third it. Bought a few things and quality was good and delivery was pretty fast.
Wayne

WJ Guitars
Blackwood

Post by WJ Guitars » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:27 am

I have also bought a number of items from Guitar Template. They have a wide range of guitar products available.

Wayne

56nortondomy
Blackwood

Post by 56nortondomy » Mon Feb 27, 2023 5:50 pm

I had a problem logging into my account last night, I rang Andrew this morning and he sorted it all out in no time. Great to deal with. Wayne