Contact info wanted Please.

The Vendors and Suppliers Forum is where members are encouraged to post up details of suppliers they have used and had a good experience with. If you have had a bad experience with a vendor then please don't post details of same in this forum as we have no desire to end up being the subject of legal action from a disgruntled supplier...or a member. If you have had an exceptionally bad experience with a supplier then PM or email one of the admins. Note that this forum is not intended as a list of ANZLF sanctioned suppliers...we used to have a forum along these lines but after admins were forced to go into bat to help members resolve issues with a couple of vendors we removed the forum.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Taffy Evans
Blackwood

Contact info wanted Please.

Post by Taffy Evans » Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:41 am

Hi, does anybody out there have a way of contacting Stewmac besides placing an order? I can find no "Contact Us" provision on their website. If I can't contact them, they might see my comments if I put them here. My last email bounced back.
Thanks, Taff
Taff

kiwigeo
Admin

Re: Contact info wanted Please.

Post by kiwigeo » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:20 pm

Yeah....when you select the "contact us" text it doesn't direct to a link. Cant find any phone numbers either.

Try this US phone no: (740) 592-3021

You could try a message to Robbie Obrien.
Martin

Taffy Evans
Blackwood

Post by Taffy Evans » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:06 pm

Hi Martin, thanks for that info. before I posted this I thought that maybe Srewmac has a way that flags their name when it's used out there, and maybe I was correct. Soon after seeing your reply, I got a Text from Stewmac asking if I had a review to make, how about that?

I texted back asking for an email address, and before I closed down the phone I received a reply with the address.
Taff
Taff

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:38 pm

Lack of a publicly displayed contact email address or phone number on the site seems to be an issue being flagged by a lot of people. Hope its not a taste of things to come.

My email in box is being bombarded with advertising mails despite having requested Stewmac to stop sending them.

Taffy Evans wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:06 pm
Hi Martin, thanks for that info. before I posted this I thought that maybe Srewmac has a way that flags their name when it's used out there, and maybe I was correct. Soon after seeing your reply, I got a Text from Stewmac asking if I had a review to make, how about that?

I texted back asking for an email address, and before I closed down the phone I received a reply with the address.
Taff
Martin

Taffy Evans
Blackwood

Post by Taffy Evans » Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:55 pm

Hi again, I got onto Stewmac with the email address they sent me. Thanks to all the members who had some input.
My reason for contacting them was to let them know that I was not happy with the fact that on several occasions after I have placed an order, I get advised of a 20% discount offer a day or so after they get my order.
Just last week I ordered Heatstick neck removal tool, $200.00 all up, only to receive advice that if I want to order something else there’s now 20% off. So I let them know how I feel. They have offered me a 20% voucher, which is nice, but does not make me feel confident about ordering in the future.
I also mentioned that I do not open their constant barrage of emails.
In closing, I mentioned that in over 30 or so years I have been pleased with their service, but the current marketing style bugs me.
Cheers Taff
Taff