My public apology to Kim

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

vinman
Beefwood

My public apology to Kim

Post by vinman » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:01 am

When someone reaches a state of anger, logic and reason are tools of thought that are no longer available to the person who allows their mind to reach that state. I reached that state of mind in the not so distant past. After spending most of my summer working on furniture to keep my wife happy, and I returned to one of the forums to visit and catch up with some of my cyber friends and what they were up to, I saw things going bad between members of that forum and the owner. It angered me because I witnessed some regrettable things taking place and the people I came to know disappearing or being censored and then cancelled. These friends, Eben, Dennis, Kim, Grant and many others that I won’t mention were no longer there. I couldn’t believe it was happening. I was angry.

The other day when I posted on the ANZLF, I mistakenly thought that Kim had deleted my post, which I did submit and view as a legitimate post. Since Kim’s post followed where my post once was, I made the grave mistake of assuming that it was Kim that deleted my post. Once again, I was angry. I thought, “how could this be happening when censorship was the very reason that things went bad at the other placeâ€

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:24 am

Apology accepted Vince, thank you. 8)

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:36 am

Okay thats the apology taken care of. Now theres just the matter of the handing over of all Vince's tonewood stash :mrgreen:

vinman
Beefwood

Post by vinman » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:08 am

You mean the BRW?? That's quite a high price.

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:18 am

BRW you say? :bh :lol:

vinman
Beefwood

Post by vinman » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:09 pm

Actually no, I don't have any BRW. It looks like BRW. And it SMELLS like BRW when you cut it. But no, I don't have no stinken old-growth BRW. :wink: Actually I don't have any left for sale.

However, I do have a good source for some fine birdseye maple from northern Michigan, and at such a good price that it might be worth buying even with the cost of shipping. Take a look.

I will be meeting Bob and Hesh in Ann Arbor next weekend. Maybe Bob could bring a set back? Any Aussie interest?

Vinman

Hesh1956
Blackwood

Post by Hesh1956 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Does this mean that you Vince and Kim are going to swap spit in the shower now? :D How sweet....... :D

I know, I know - piss off Hesh....... :lol:

Seriously Vince you are a VERY good guy and I look forward to buying you a drink a week from today. :cl :cl :cl :cl :cl

Kim - I am going to delete your posts M8....... :D In fact let's have a deletion war and you delete mine and I will delete yours? :D

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:28 pm

Hesh...Kim, dont worry about deleting each others posts...... Ive banned you both.

vinman
Beefwood

Post by vinman » Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 am

Hesh, you're making me blush. Maybe I should bring my autographed copy of Brokeback Mountain to AA with me next weekend, whadda ya think?

Vinman

Hesh1956
Blackwood

Post by Hesh1956 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:09 am

:lmao :lmao :lmao

OK we are both now banned - great solution..... :D

Vince that is hysterical - You are going to fit in very well here my friend AND if I were you I would be very concerned about why....... :D