Sco' Alert

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

kiwigeo
Admin

Sco' Alert

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:34 pm

John Schofield is in Adelaide for the Guitar Festival..playing at the festival centre August 9th. Im going!!

http://www.adelaideguitarfestival.com.a ... ?showid=70
Martin

Cookie man
Myrtle

Re: Sco' Alert

Post by Cookie man » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

I might see you there martin. Depends if I can afford to see him on top of Tommy E and Frank Vignola's gig, hmmm
needsmorecowbel wrote: Markus it doesn't count when you briefly duck out the shed, make a fly fishing rod, then catch a trout from your hand carved canoe, package it (with the hand made vacuum machine) and then take a photo with your home made electron microscope....
:lol:

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:55 am

Cookie man wrote:I might see you there martin. Depends if I can afford to see him on top of Tommy E and Frank Vignola's gig, hmmm
I'll be in the premium seats......look for the Japanese girl sitting next to me.

Been looking forward to this one for quite a few years.
Martin

Nick
Blackwood

Post by Nick » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:22 am

Cookie man wrote:I might see you there martin. Depends if I can afford to see him on top of Tommy E and Frank Vignola's gig, hmmm
Tommy E is touring Un Zud too, but I use the term touring loosely because he's only playing two North Island gigs :evil: Grrrrrrrrr
I'd love to go but time you factor in travelling to the North Island (by any means of transport) & staying some place, it makes for a very expensive concert :cry: In fact it would be cheaper to hop on a cheap flight & see him in OZ :shock:
Would love to see Schofield too, You'll have to give us a thorough review Martin so I can imagine I've been :oops: .
"Jesus Loves You."
Nice to hear in church but not in a Mexican prison.

kiwigeo
Admin

Post by kiwigeo » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:31 am

Tommy is appearing at The Guitar Festival as well. There are also workshops and seminars with a bunch of makers including Jim Redgate, Ash Sanders and others.
Martin