It's Kim's Birthday Weekend, Day Two

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Dennis Leahy
Blackwood

It's Kim's Birthday Weekend, Day Two

Post by Dennis Leahy » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:40 am

Well, ANZLFers, we missed day one (Friday) of Kim's birthday weekend. He spent the day putting a new tip on his cane, polishing his dentures, and trying to remember how old he is now. (Hint: if you cut him in half and count the rings, you'll pass the half-century mark and still find a few more rings to count.)

Yes, Kim is really old. Way back when he was born, the entire world was black and white, there were no microwave ovens, no Internet, no personal computers, no cell phones - and the phones that were around had a number dial that you had to spin. Way back when Kim was born, there were nine planets in our solar system, and there was no such thing as "carbon fiber." There were no LEDs, no birth control pills, and no lasers. Damn, Kim, you are one old bugger!

Way back when, Kim pooped and peed right in his pants, and didn't have the verbal skills to articulate his discomfort. Now that Kim is so very very old, if he poops or pees in his pants, he will be able to alert the nurse and explain the dilemma. I guess you could say that's progress, but it won't be long before Kim will once again lose his verbal skills, and after incidents such as these, may start drawing on the walls with the "brown crayon."

While you're still relatively lucid, I'd like to wish you a very Happy Birthday weekend! Have fun my friend!

Dennis
Another damn Yank!

kiwigeo
Admin

Re: It's Kim's Birthday Weekend, Day Two

Post by kiwigeo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 am

Jeez Kim ya kept that one quiet.....ya knob!

Anyway hope youre having a great weekend mate. Happy Birthday.

Oh yeah and just one other thing....the traditional ANZLF 21 bum salute:

:bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum :bum
Martin

Bob Connor
Admin

Post by Bob Connor » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Happy Birthday old boy.
Bob, Geelong

Mainwaring and Connor Guitars

Lillian
Blackwood

Post by Lillian » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Sorry I'm late to the party. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Had quality time with family and friends and with your shed.

Ron Wisdom
Blackwood

Post by Ron Wisdom » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 am

Happy Birthday !!!!
Attachments
Happy-Birthday-Frog-with-Banjo-Print-C10309689.jpeg
Happy-Birthday-Frog-with-Banjo-Print-C10309689.jpeg (27.07 KiB) Viewed 6296 times

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Well thanks you all. :D

Been a bit busy of late so sorry for the belated response.

For Dennis:
Three old men were sitting around talking about who had the worst health problems. The seventy-year-old said, "Have I got a problem. Every morning I get up at 7:30 and have to take a piss, but I have to stand at the toilet for an hour 'cause my pee barely trickles out."

"Heck, that's nothing, " said the eighty year old. "Every morning at 8:30 I have to take a shit, but I have to sit on the can for hours because of my constipation. It's terrible".

The ninety-year-old said, "You guys think you have problems! Every morning at 7:30 I piss like a racehorse, and at 8:30 I shit like a pig. The trouble with me is, I don't wake up till eleven."
Cheers

Kim

charangohabsburg
Blackwood

Post by charangohabsburg » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Happy prolonged Birthweekend Kim!
Markus

To be stupid is like to be dead. Oneself will not be aware of it.
It's only the others who suffer.