Election Day today!

Anything that doesn't have to do with luthiery can be discussed here. Please be moderate.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Serge
Blackwood

Post by Serge » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:47 pm

Hesh1956 wrote:Serge bro one of the very best quotes that I have ever heard was from a Canadian who was the mayor of Sarnia.

The subject was why Sarnia had had only one murder in 7 years and when across the river in Detoilet (Detroit) they average something like 150 murders a year.

The mayor was asked if the Canadian culture was, in his belief, the reason whey Americans kill each other so often and Canadians don't.

The mayor replied something like "you have to understand something about us Canadians - here we believe that NO one is OK is everyone is not OK......"

Impressive!
Thanks bro, i did a lot of individual research on 9/11 and how this world has changed and one of the most disturbing things that i have found is that with all the corruption that goes on in one country alone by any political party of any kind, there is an actual and really felt move towards a one world government, just as if one person, one charismatic leader could solve all the problems on this planet by globalizing everything which in my view is total non-sense since corruption is already prevalent in all modern societies that we know of.

Check this out, the Amero is coming soon, the borders will be more virtual than anything else, some merchants are hungry for more money.

Dennis brought a very good point with the militaro-industrial complex

A one world government,
a one world religion,
a one world army

A global village is in the dreams of a supposed elite who wishes to control the masses and to reduce the population of the earth to save whales.

IMVHO, there is much more than what we see on the news at six and i already know that not everyone will agree with me here and it's ok but my take is that we're in the middle of an unseen warfare for souls but i'm not afraid one single bit because i already know who wins in the end.

I'm staying in the winning team.

Love

Serge
Jesus, family, friends, guitar and mandolin : D