Australian Guitar Tonewood - FINAL CALL!!

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

J.F. Custom
Blackwood

Australian Guitar Tonewood - FINAL CALL!!

Post by J.F. Custom » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:02 pm

final_call2.jpg
We've had a very busy three months overall and a big thanks go out to all our customers. As the banner suggests, we'll be closing this Friday (16th October), until the new year rings in.

We have family matters to attend and will be timber foraging in the north of our vast country. Here's hoping we return with some northern goodies.

We wish all our customers a great holiday season and look forward to offering more quality Australian Guitar Tonewoods to you next year!

Cheers 8)

Jeremy

needsmorecowbel
Blackwood

Re: Australian Guitar Tonewood - FINAL CALL!!

Post by needsmorecowbel » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:40 pm

Hey Jeremy Can you check with Pete if he's got that gidgee drop top ready. If not no fuss, I'll wait till the new year :D

Happy Foraging!

New JF Custom Website looks Schmicko by the way

Stu

J.F. Custom
Blackwood

Re: Australian Guitar Tonewood - FINAL CALL!!

Post by J.F. Custom » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:26 pm

So the store is now officially closed until 2016. Thanks again for all the support.

Sorry for the slow reply Stu - managed to slip a disc in my back last week and before anyone asks, no, it was not fun. :shock: Sort of threw a spanner in the plans you might say. Nevertheless, I'm sure Pete can/has/will sort you out!

Oh and thanks for your comments re my website 8) It was down a while, but I finally managed to get the new one built.

I will have intermittent internet access over the coming months, but if anyone wishes to contact me, they can still go through any of the regular channels and I'll get in touch as soon as I can.

Thanks again.

Jeremy.