Coming to NZ

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Wailer
Gidgee

Coming to NZ

Post by Wailer » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Hi all,

Im new here, not so new to looking at your forum (has helped me through many situations so thanks).

Anyways, im planning on heading to NZ in January. For many reasons, one being i would love to possibly meet up with some builders over there to build/chat/collaborate/work under or basically do anything to do with Instrument building. I have been building guitars for about 8 years so i don't have an abundance of knowledge hence why i am wanting to further my studies and am always looking for opportunities to extended both mine and others. This being one of them.

So if anyone is willing to have me in their workshop for a day or two or just meet to talk Instruments during January it would be a great honor.

kiwigeo
Admin

Re: Coming to NZ

Post by kiwigeo » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:37 am

Welcome to the forum Wailer. We have a few members in NZ....might help if you tell us which part of NZ you're heading to.
Martin

Wailer
Gidgee

Re: Coming to NZ

Post by Wailer » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:56 am

Thanks Kiwigeo, good point. Im visiting both N and S Islands from Christchurch down to Dunedin maybe Invercargill and back up to Wellington and Auckland. I travel very lite and spontaneously so anywhere is possible if the right things lead me there.