Singapore guitar show 2011

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

terence
Gidgee

Singapore guitar show 2011

Post by terence » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Dear friends,

The 2011 edition of the Singapore Guitar Show has been confirmed for December 3-4. We have the same venue hired at Suntec Convention centre but with an additional area for demonstrations and performances.

Last year was brilliant with many luthiers and dealers exhibiting but also over 2,500 visitors and many luthiers experiencing fantastic show day sales. There was post about it recently here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2232&p=27309&hilit=singapore#p27309

We would like to invite anyone interested to exhibit at the show. We believe we have a strong show attracting buyers from the region and the costs of exhibition to retain very strong value in today's economic climate.

For more details please don't hesitate to contact me on terence@guitarbench.com

Terence
www.singaporeguitarshow.ocm

Bob Connor
Admin

Re: Singapore guitar show 2011

Post by Bob Connor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Thanks for that information Terence.

I was in Singapore last weekend. I'm currently working in Northern Malaysia so I made the trip down to get myself a new camera and meet the missus who came over to give the credit card a caning. :lol:

I'm not sure if I'll get over to the show this year bit I'll see as it gets closer.

Regards
Bob, Geelong

Mainwaring and Connor Guitars

terence
Gidgee

Re: Singapore guitar show 2011

Post by terence » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:46 am

Thanks Bob, don;t hesitate to email me on terence@guitarbench.com or call me on +6591446690 anytime- especially if you are around singapore!