Radius Dish

Talk about musical instrument construction, setup and repair.

Moderators: kiwigeo, Jeremy D

Clancy
Blackwood

Re: Radius Dish

Post by Clancy » Sun May 22, 2011 9:44 am

A PLOD LP with a GCCIR using only the best BCP's wrapped in CFM!
Designed using DMTP to improve VOVP!!
An all in one TMA, RLS & ITI !!!

I've said it before on this forum, and I'll say it again....

I want one. No...wait....I neeeeeed one!!!!!

ASAP!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Craig
I'm not the sharpest tool in my shed

DarwinStrings
Blackwood

Post by DarwinStrings » Sun May 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Sorry about not giving you a plug on that one Kim I just couldn't remember the finer details of your product and was hoping you would chime in. By the way, do you accept PayPal?

Jim
Life is good when you are amongst the wood.
Jim Schofield

Kim
Admin

Post by Kim » Sun May 22, 2011 8:59 pm

DarwinStrings wrote:By the way, do you accept PayPal? Jim
Unfortunately not Jim, new government legislation in WA preventing me from accepting paypal and I'm afraid my bank won't except payment to my business unless its foldy stuff in an unmarked manila envelope. But I have many happy customers so its safe to just send me cash...I'm a nice guy.

Anyhow gotta go. Got a whole pile of product descriptions to write up for an on-line luthierey supplies outlet, similar task for a pallet recycling business whose owner is looking at the tonewood market with dollar signs rolling in his head, also got a few jig sellers on ebay that have been in contact requesting me to word up some product "explanations" to make their wares more marketable. Seems one is having a problem convincing people that his $24.95 "Bridge Pin Lifter" is not actually just an ordinary teaspoon with a red plastic dipped handle and the other is having similar issues re; his "Stop Tail Piece Fastener Extraction Tool" is not just a screwdriver with a plastic sleeve on the outside. Then there's this other bloke in Canada wanting me to write a spiel about 'bears' and some kind of hybrid spruce he recons only grows on his side of the hill and nowhere else on earth (that's will be a hard sell :roll: ) and yet another fella who lives on some remote island in Alaska that has been having ongoing supply issues with sitka..e.g.. he doesn't.. so he's having associated PR issues and wants an all but impossible gloss over to make people love him again, and finally some dude called Tony who has designs on running the country want me to make him look smart....I can do a lot with little but some people really do expect the impossible, so I put him in contact with a fella called Brendan, he use to play AFL and I've heard that he can make anyone look clever. :wink:

Seeya

Kim